|Played by||Carole Ann Ford|
|Years active||1963 - 1964|
|Travelled with||First Doctor|
|First story||An Unearthly Child|
|Last story||The Dalek Invasion of Earth|
|John and Gillian (These ones are totally canon, guys)||Ian Chatterton|
The First Doctor gave an infamous speech where he promised that one day he would come back for her. Unfortunately upon leaving he promptly forgot she ever existed. It was only when she accidentally stumbled upon Peterer Davison in The Five Doctors that he remembered to go back for her, and even then he only did that three incarnations later.
Susan had the tendency to scream at high levels and was often silenced by Ian Chatterbong's large veiny dick in her mouth. She loved her grandfather but often abused him due to his Alzheimer's allowing him to forget. Her ass was not fat. She had an incredibly weak ankle.
She currently lives on a devastated future Earth with some asshole.
- Canon: Susan was the greatest argument against the Doctor's virginity. When Doctor Who fans insisted the Doctor was abstinent, simply presenting a photograph of Susan made the hambeasts sweat and murmur under their breath "A-a-artificial birth".
- Non-canon: But seriously just read Lungbarrow you uncultured fucks, she's the Other's granddaughter who the Doctor rescued from early Gallifrey.
- She was also the greatest and purest waifu of them all, just look at that face. She was, however, incredibly stupid and The First Doctor left her before she fucked something up.
- Her son died in "Doctor Who and the Super Canon Adventures".
- She enjoyed capturing men she found attractive (including David Cameron and Alexander the Great) and taking them to the 27th century to be converted into lesbian love slaves, preferably asian ones. She will never do this to you.