BBC Television Centre
|“||The head of the BBC has asked me to remind you that the basement levels are out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death.||”|
— BBC Controller Michael Gradebledore
The BBC Television Center is a massive corporate arcology in the center of London. Having razed several low income neighborhoods to build it, the BBC calls it home. Around it is an assembly of military and police forces to defend it from criticism. The display of force has been likened to the Nuremberg rallies that Nazi Germany held.
- Level 10: Executive Penthouse
- Level 9: Chamber of Deletion (Old Man Enis is thought to have commissioned this level.)
- Level 8: Department of Quotas and Affirmative Action
- Level 7: Doctor Who Production (Old Man Enis has been sighted here. If you see him, do not engage.)
- Level 6: Top Gear Production (level is currently being burned and sterilized to dispose of evidence)
- Level 5: Drama and scandals
- Level 4: BBC Main Television Production - Eastenders, Sherlock, etc.
- Level 3: Human resources
- Level 2: Finances and money laundering
- Level 1: Entry level and reception
- Basement 1: Storage
- Basement 2: Sex Dungeon
- Basement 3: Shrine dedicated to Jimmy Savile
You know they film it in Cardiff now, right?