/WHO/ the THIRD: We are currently over HERE!
Doctor Who General - /who/
All Pages ♦ Categories ♦ Doctor Who ♦ Episode Guide ♦ The Doctor ♦ Companions ♦ Potential Companions ♦ Monsters ♦ Time Lords ♦ Movies ♦ TV ♦ Spin-offs ♦ Books ♦ Audios ♦ Comics ♦ Music ♦ Games ♦ Guides ♦ Showruiners ♦ Comfy ♦ GOAT ♦ NuWho ♦ Classic Who ♦ How Do I Get Into Doctor Who? ♦ Ostentatious Obscurity ♦ Headcanon ♦ Three Seasons Curse ♦ 50th Anniversary ♦ Times Doctor Who Was Ruined Forever ♦ /who/
Current part of the show that we are complaining about and being autistic in relation to:
This wiki will not bend!
News and events
- /who/ is housed over here for now. Where will we go next?
- RIP /who/. Again.
- SERIES 11 was so bad it moved SERIES 12 into the noncanon year of 2020.
- SERIES 11 STARTED AND...I don't know what the fuck age this is any more
- We feel glorious, glorious, got a chance to start again...
- ALL THE NEWFANGLED INFOBOXES ARE FUCKING BROKEN. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS.
UpDowngrade in progress.
- THIRTEEN GOT A NEW TRAILER AND IT'S THE GLITTER AGE
- Doctor Who is a fucking shit show and I say this as a fan.
- Marigold has regenerated into Segun Akinola.
- Marcelo Camargo returns with the Tung of Destiny.
- Shit Trips 2.5 released! Now to never think about it again!
- RIP /who/.
- THE WIKI HAS BEEN DELETED - AGAIN! Press F.
- New Logo design is yet another thing stolen from Lawrence Miles.
- The coup is complete.
- Shit Trips: Vol. 2.5 is currently accepting submissions.
- Killer robot siteys have taken over the Wiki! Mods! MODS!
- Capaldi is kill. NOW IT'S HER TURN.
- Capaldo has actually returned.
- The Best Doctor gets a GOAT outfit and a TARDIS that makes Clayton Hickman REEEEEE.
- WALSHKINO CONFIRMED! Also, some chick and some dude.
- I have lost all ability to determine when I must urinate or defacate. The doctors have no idea why and it's kind of scary, guys.
- I have a girlfriend, guys! It finally happened! But she hates the classic series, what do?
How to Use This Wiki
/who/sers: You read it, silly! This is the official compendium of opinions, shitposts, lore, obscurities, and humorous writing from the Doctor Who General community. It is your sacred duty to help add to the vast sum of shared ancestral knowledge that lies within its pages, keeping in mind that most of it has no relationship to fact. You may find some opinions here that are wrong. Don't hesitate to replace them with your own, correct, opinions. Remember, though: nobody cares about e-celebs.
Non-/who/sers(if you have to ask, you're in this category): Tread swiftly on, and darken not our hallowed halls again.
Redditors: FUCK OFFERINO!
/who/ Wiki's canon policy
Doctor Who is a terrible show that nobody watches full of fake science and fake history, so if it's good, real, or people watch it on television, it's Non-Canon. If it's fake, bad, and not watched on television, then it must be Canon.
These contemptible souls do it for free.
- The Saviour - the man who un-deleted the wiki. Identity withheld for his own protection.
- NeoCLSTR - Brave volunteer
- Catharticspurious - Technically also a former admin
- Broken Mirrors (Maintenance man of the universe)
- DoctorWhoGeneral ~
Our founder and protector.Peoples of the wiki, please attend carefully...
- Flyingcatman (Personal note from Flyingcatman: why are we listed here? It's sorta autistic)
- GODDAMN BOWTIE (a man who dearly regrets his wiki handle and will kind of miss Moffat despite his mistakes.)
- StyxTBeuford (Slightly too late to actually help with anything and is dormant in the offseason.)
- Jon "4 hour long Les Misérables movie" Pertwee (fucking Les Mis movie was better than this shit show Jesus Christ)
- Superrob1500 aka. Friendly Neighborhood Anon.
- CyberKrail004 ~ Self-confessed wang expert. Doesn't even go to /who/; canonicity in extreme doubt.
- NeoCLSTR - /who/'s prayers have been answered.
- Cats12 ~ Hey, if America could meme a President into the White House, we can meme an admin into the wiki.
The articles found on this wiki are parody. This is not a serious Doctor Who wiki. Nothing on here should be taken seriously, or taken as fact.